Effective date: September 23, 2018
FADERZ LTD (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.faderz.co.uk website (the “Service”).
Faderz Terms and Conditions
By subscribing to our promotions you accept the following conditions:
- Faderz® will start working on your media 1 day after we receive the content.
- Faderz® offers unlimited mastering and worldwide distribution on all major stores. Please look at all the points in the terms for more info.
- Faderz® is an online service providing music production and worldwide distribution on all major music stores. By subscribing to either free or paid services, you accept this contract.
- Faderz® does not issue refunds if orders have already been started. In case we didn’t or master or started to distribute anything, we will refund you 100%.
- By subscribing to our service you will keep 100% of the rights on your music.
- Faderz can decide to stop providing its service at any time if we detect any fraudolent activity.
- Our mastering service is provided by real engineers, so please allow us some additional time when it may occur at times.
- Our mastering service implies the time needed by our producers to produce and master the media. It usually won’t take more than 1 day per track. In case of an EP of 5 tracks, please expect a 5 day amount of time to deliver the job.
- Our mastering is up to 24bit WAV/FLAC quality. Please note that the original source must be in the same 24bit WAV/FLAC format to be able to get a master of that quality.
- Faderz® is meant for private and non commercial purposes only. We can decide by our discretion if the use you’re making of our unlimited services are going against our fair use and interrupt it immedeately.
- Faderz® will use third party companies to distribute your music, you will keep 100% of your rights and of your royalties, you agree to this by subscribing to our newsletter or becoming a member.
- By subscribing to our free service, you grant us all rights to use third party companies and services for delivering and promoting your music across the web.
- By subscribing to our free service, we will provide 1 free master and distribute that track using our label as the distribution. You will still be the owner of the copywright.
- Every user can only get 1 free service, unless clearly stated in one of our emails.
- By subscribing to our free and paid service, you confirm you have all rights to distribute your music in case of original and cover music.
- We will payout 100% of royalties to the artist as soon as our treshold of £50 is reached. Until the treshold is not reached, your total will be carried over the next billing cycle.
- If you subscribed to our free trial, the cost to takedown the track will be £9,99 per stores, and to edit will be £2,99 per store.
- If you become a member the cost to edit the track will be free, while takedown will still cost £9,99 per store.
- Royalties are paid every 4 months, if the artist reaches the treshold amount.
- Our distribution service is for personal use only, only 1 artist name can be used for the unlimited distribution.
- Only original content can be uploaded. If we spot you’re trying to distribute copywrighted material, we will ban you from the website.
- Any bot for streaming or views will be spotted and you will not get any royalty.
- We can end your contract at any time if we spot fraudolent activity.
- By subscribing to our free newsletter you accept all the points above.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Email address
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
FADERZ LTD uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
FADERZ LTD may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of FADERZ LTD
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Facebook Pixel We use the “visitor action pixels” from Facebook Inc (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or, if you are based in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”)) on our website.This allows user behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, which is why we are informing you, based on our knowledge of the situation. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes.The legal basis for the use of this service is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. You can object to the collection of your data by Facebook pixel, or to the use of your data for the purpose of displaying Facebook ads by contacting the following address: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus guarantees compliance with European data protection legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: http://www.faderz.co.uk/contact